Bombardier CRJ-200 ‘9N-AMC’ finally gets Shree Airlines Livery (PHOTO FEATURE)
MAY 25, 2017-KATHMANDU
The county’s second regional jet operator Shree Airlines first ever Bombardier CRJ-200 with Registration ‘9N-AMC’, Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) – 7643 successfully completed its livery implanting process. The airline is marked as the Second regional jet operator after the defunding of Comsic Air.
According to the officials, the jet aircraft successfully completed its test flight but still the company’s documentations process is going on. The aircraft was sent to Nepal Airlines Hangar Facility at Nepalgunj for repainting the aircraft earlier this May. The Aircraft is currently resided at temporary parking bay of Eastern Helipad, TIA.
The second aircraft is also now being painted at Nepalgunj. Shree Airlines with its two Bombardier CRJ-200 Jet aircraft is planning to serve the domestic sectors; Bhadrapur, Biratnagar, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Dhangadi route and also the Mountain flights.
The Bombardier CRJ200 is a family of regional airliners manufactured by Bombardier, and based on the Canadair Challenger business jet. These regional jet models were formerly known as the Canadair CRJ200.
- Crew: 2 pilots
- Capacity: 50 passengers
- Max Payload weight: 6,124 kg (13,500 lb)
- Length: 26.77 m (87 ft 10 in)
- Wingspan: 21.21 m (69 ft 7 in)
- Height: 6.22 m (20 ft 5 in)
- Wing area: 48.35 m2 (520.4 sq ft)
- Max Takeoff weight: 24,041 kg (53,000 lb)
- Max Zero Fuel weight: 19,958 kg (44,000 lb)
- Power plant: 2 × GE CF34-3B1
- Takeoff Thrust: 2 × 38.83kN (8,729 lbf)
- Takeoff Thrust: 2 × 41.01 Kn (9,220 lbf)
- Normal Cruising Speed: Mach .74 (785 km/h, 488 mph, 424 knots)
- Maximum Cruising Speed: Mach .81 (859 km/h, 534 mph, 464 knots)
- Service ceiling: 12,496 m (41,000 ft)