District Administration Office, Kathmandu generated a public notice on 13th January about the compensation to be distributed for the land acquisition to enhance the air transport capacity of Tribhuvan International Airport.
As per the notice, the District Administration Office of Kathmandu will evaluate the houses/shelters built at the acquired land at Kathmandu Municipality Ward No.35 (at present-32) and will dispatch compensation accordingly.
The land and house owners are required to prepare essential documents and submit it to the Air Transport Capacity Enhancement Project (ATCEP) Directorate at Sinamangal, Kathmandu for receiving the appropriate compensation.
The administration office also warns the land owners to submit the documents within allocated time (15 days of publication) otherwise the case will be legal and no any rumination will be done later.
The documents to be required are:
- Application in accordance with the ATCEP protocols
- Photocopy of Citizenship of land owner
- Tax clearance receipt of land and house from Land Revenue Office
- Photocopy of land owner’s certificate
- Photocopy of ownership certificate if the land is earned by others
- Recommendation from ward office
- The land owner must clarify their three generation in the recommendation letter along with recent photograph, house owner certification from local authority and information related to the payment status of water and electricity bill
The detail information can be obtained from the notice board at the District Administration Office, Babarmahal, Kathmandu and the office of Kathmandu Municipality Ward No.32.