(Jet Airways “Diwali Sale”: Special fares on both single as well as return journey travels are available during the offer period, noted Jet Airways.)
Jet Airways’ “Diwali Sale” has been extended till November 11, 2018, stated the carrier on it’s official website- jetairways.com. Under the offer, the airline is offering up to 30 percent discount on domestic and international flight tickets. Passengers can book one-way flights for as low as Rs. 1,998 for Mumbai-Kochi and Rs. 6,723 for Mumbai-Muscat, said the airline in a press release on Tuesday.
Passengers under this offer can get up to 30 percent discount on base fare in Première and Economy on select domestic and international flights. Jet said that the discount is applicable on base fare in Première and Economy from India to select destinations in Europe on flights operated by its codeshare partners Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
About Jet Airways’ “Diwali sale” on flight tickets according to the official information published:
1. Special fares on both single as well as return journey travels are available during the offer period, noted the airline.
2. The travel period of Jet Airways’ offer is different for diverse routes. For travel to international destinations, flight tickets must be purchased on or after October 30, 2018, mentioned the airline. Travel to Manchester must commence after November 5, 2018.
3. For travel in premiere class flights within the country, flight tickets must be purchased a minimum of eight days prior to departure for travel on or after November 7, 2018.
4. For travel in economy class flights within the country, flight tickets must be purchased a minimum of 14 days prior to departure date for travel on or after November 14, 2018.
5. Passengers going to and from India can choose to travel across 66 domestic and international destinations served directly by the airline or to a host of onward destinations in Europe on flights operated by the airline’s codeshare partners via its gateways in Amsterdam and Paris.
6. Guests booking their tickets from cities in the Gulf can book their travel to destinations in India, ASEAN and SAARC under this scheme.
7. Passengers from cities in Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka can also book their discounted travel to India, Gulf, Europe, London, and Manchester.
8. Guests from the east can travel to India, Gulf, SAARC, Amsterdam, London, Manchester, and Paris while guests from Europe and Toronto can avail this discounted offer for travel to destinations in India.
9. Under this offer, child /infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, blackout period, travel restriction and/or flight restriction are applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
10. Additionally, guests booking directly on Jet Airways’ official website- jetairways.com and the airline’ mobile app, can avail exclusive benefits, including earning 250 Bonus JPMiles on every flight booking, Zero cancellation fee for changes or cancellations made within 24 hours of booking, as well as locking a preferred fare with a nominal fee for up to 72 hours to safeguard against fare change, mentioned Jet Airways.
Jet Airways is India’s premier international airline, currently operates flights to 66 destinations, including India and overseas. Jet Airways’ robust domestic India network spans the length and breadth of the country covering metro cities, state capitals and emerging destinations.